Job Opening--Senior Financial Analyst
- My friend's company（she is hiring manager) has an opening for a senior financial analyst in business unit. They are looking for someone with multiple years experience in finance, MBA degree is a must, semiconductor industry is a plus. Need to have good excel skills, excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and is willing to learn.
Position is based in Sunnyvale, CA. a semiconductor companyHere you go with more details:
The senior financial analyst will work closely with marketing and operations team and play a key role in providing cost and gross margin information to support strategic and tactical decision making.
The ideal candidate will have experience in financial planning and analysis, business unit support, revenue and cost accounting ideally within the semiconductor industry.Job Requirements
1. Quick learner and strong financial modeling skills2. Strong analytical skills3. Strong communications and interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with partners across different functions4. Able to multi-task and prioritize5. Strong excel skills6. Ability to drive changes7. MBA a must and 5-8 years of related experience ideally within the semi industryMajor Duties
1. Participate in all facets of revenue, inventory and gross margin, including interaction with marketing/operations management.
2. Support the monthly inventory close and planning process as related to inventory and margin
3. Participate in quarterly revenue and margin forecasting and planning process
4. Management reporting for quarterly reviews, BOD packages and earnings release
5. Actively participate in special projects and ad hoc requests to support the company’s profitability analysis projects.
If you are interesting, please email your resume to me or my friend directly. Her email address is evanmeggie@...