Fwd: GSR Ventures invites you to GSR 2011 Chinese New Year Party (Feb 07, Mon)

  • Guanjun Zhang
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      ------------------

      Dear Friends,

      We would like to welcome you to GSR Ventures 4th Annual Chinese New
      Year Entrepreneur Mixer. Come to catch up with friends, share
      thoughts, toasting to the Year of the Rabbit!

      This year, we are excited to have two exceptional CEOs of our
      portfolio companies to join us. Together with our partners, the panel
      will share their valuable experience of building technology startups
      and their perspectives on new technology trends in China for 2011.

      Please feel free to forward this invitation to your friends. We look
      forward to seeing you!

      Date:                 Monday, Feb 7, 2011

      Program:

      6:30-7:00 PM     Registration and hors d’oeuvres Reception

      7:00-7:10 PM     Welcome Remarks

      David Lee          Partner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe

      7:10-8:10 PM     Panel Discussion, Q&A

      Richard Lim       Managing Director, GSR Ventures

      Jack Jia            Partner, GSR Ventures

      David Liu           CEO, RedAtoms

      Steve Liu           CEO, SEEO

      8:10-9:00 PM     Networking

      Location:           Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe

      1000 Marsh Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025

      Registration link: http://gsrventuresnewyear.eventbrite.com/

      Speaker Bio:

      Steve Liu joined Seeo Inc. as President and Chief Executive Officer in
      July 2010. Steve is a veteran of the semiconductor industry with over
      26 years of experience in corporate management, large scale
      manufacturing and business creation. He was President & CEO of Hua
      Hong NEC, the second largest silicon foundry in China.

      David Liu is CEO and founder of RedAtoms, a social gaming company on
      the Internet. Prior to RedAtoms, David co-founded and served as CTO of
      Reach Media Group, where he oversaw product strategy and technical
      operations. Previously, David also worked at McKinsey & Company,
      advising global high tech companies on strategic issues. David started
      his career in engineering functions at Hewlett-Packard and Silicon
      Graphics. David has a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from
      Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. He also has
      received his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Stanford University.

      Richard Lim (bio)

      Jack Jia (bio)