JOB OPENING at NUVOTON USA, San Jose
JOB TITLE: Staff Design Engineer
JOB Status Full time
Location San Jose, CA
Design and verify the next generation SoC Voice/Audio products. Responsibilities
will include chip/block level functional specifications, RTL logic design, FPGA
implementation, chip/block level synthesis, formal verification and test pattern
generation. Also need to get involved with backend flow to achieve timing
* Track record of developing state-of-the-art SOC solutions. Strong skills in Verilog based RTL logic design and verification.
* Understand the MATLAB and DSP theories, plus if have design experience or knowledge of ARM processor.
* Familiar with ASIC design flow and EDA tools for simulation, synthesis, DFT and equivalence checking.
* Hands-on experience with chip bring-up, debug, and lab equipment such as scope, logic analyzer, etc.
* Must be a team player and be self-motivated.
* MSEE with 5 – 10 years of design experience.
* This is a unique opportunity for someone who has solid system algorithm