Job Opening: Design Engineer (Intern)

  • Weiying Ding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 4:50 PM
      My group has a full time intern design engineer opening. The position needs to be filled within couple of weeks.

      Scope of Position: This position is responsible for running timing simulations with HSPICE to achieve system level timing closure.
      Qualifications: Candidates must have completed at least two years of education toward a BSEE, BSCE or BSCS degree. Good understanding of digital circuit
      design and experience in running HSPICE timing simulations are required. Good understanding of static timing analysis methodology is preferred.

      If you know anyone who fits this position, please send his/her resume to Weiying@....

      Thanks,

      Weiying

      Confidentiality Notice.
      This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.