Re: Design Verification openings in AMD

  • xidong wang
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 4:29 PM
      Another two positions just opened in same team of AMD Graphics BU. We prefer senior people with 8-10 years of experience at least this time.

      Please drop your resume to me directly in care you are interested.

      Thanks

      On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM, xidong wang <xidong@...> wrote:
      sorry for the spam. I have two openings inside AMD working on memory controller verification. in case you are interested please reply to me with your resume.

      Thanks

      AMD's Graphics Memory Controller team is seeking an experienced RTL Verification Engineer to impact areas such as dynamic power saving. The candidate is expected to have a combination of hardware, software and debug skills.

      The detailed qualification is listed as below
      - A minimum of 8 years of experience in testing complicated ASIC from simulation to Lab bringup
      - A strong background in system architecture and pre-silicon verilog simulation experience required
      - Advanced knowledge about object-oriented testbench design required
      - Strong in Verilog and C/C++, assembly code experience preferred
      - Strong in RTL simulation and software debug
      - Previous background in DRAM area preferred
      - Previous Lab bringup experience preferred
      - Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills required
      - A degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline required