apartment for rent

  • qin79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 5:17 PM
      A luxury 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment in heart of silicon valley.

      Available date: Sep 1st. (Take over my lease, 6 months left).

      Location: Elan Apartment (around the cornor of Montague expy and
      RiveOak Pky, opposite of Cadence Inc.). Great location, no traffic if
      your office is in valley.

      Features: 1082 squre feet. Washer and Drier. Big Balcony. 3 swimming
      pools, tennis court, beautiful enviroment.

      Rent: you pay $1500 or less. ($1790 on my lease, I pay rest).

      Contact info:
      Henry
      Cell phone: 408-887-2219.
      email: hbfu@...