job opening in Cisco

  • Gilbert Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 6:25 PM
      Dear Alumni,

          We have a senior software engineering job opening up to Tech Lead level in Cisco.
      Please forward your resume to me if you are interested. Thank you!

      Regards

      Gilbert Chen (NTHUEE 80)
      (408) 424-3190

      Job Description -- Senior Software Engineer up to Tech Lead level

           Cisco seeks a Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead to lead engineering groups in the design, development and engineering of hardware or software products. The ideal candidate provides a demonstrated ability to manage projects with minimal supervision, driving a cross-functional team and leveraging technical knowledge and project management experience.

           Typically requires BSEE/CS or equivalent with 10+ years relevant experience in the networking technologies and applications.

           - Linux driver experience
           - Networking driver experience
           - System platform software design
           - Online/Offline diagnostics experience