Lexus 2005 Must sell, Move back to China.

  • XUN ZHANG
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 6:47 PM
      Can you help me to post it to the group so i can go back to China

      ¡¤ 2005 Lexus 330 Sedan (Must sell, Moving out of country)

      ¡¤ Lexus 2005. 68,000 Hwy miles. Engine: V6 3.0 Liter, Automatic drive train: FWD Full features, absolute a luxury car color light green, leather seats, air conditions, Tilt Wheel Dual Front Air Bags Power Steering Cruise Control ABS. Newly changed tired with warranty 125, 000 miles.

      ¡¤ Power Windows AM/FM Stereo Power Door Locks 5 CD Multi Compact Disc.

      ¡¤ Lexus/Toyota Finance Corp holds a Clean Title. Excellent condition runs super/never has any problems. Regular maintenance performed by Lexus Dealer. Ask for $15,000 (new $37,000) OBO

      ¡¤ Welcome to stop by located in Strawberry Park Dr/Blackford across St. Saratoga Ave 95129. Contact ssz0005@...

      - Mr. Zhang, SHIXUN