Fw: Job opennings at a Startup

  • Haisang Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Forwarded for a friend. Please contact him directly through taolin@....

      =============

      Can you please forward the following positions to your friends who are interested?  He/she can contact me via taolin@....

      My company is a fast growing start-up.  The job description prefers senior engineers.  But we also like good fresh graduate students.

      Thanks,

       Tao

      Position:

      Senior Software Engineer (Routing Protocols)

      Duties:

      Design, implement, and support Routing Protocols for  high-performance Advanced Traffic Manager products. You will work with a group of talented engineers based in San Jose, California. The programming environment is embedded Linux using C language for multi-CPU system.

      Hours:

      Full Time

      Education & Experience:

      The job requires minimum of 3 years working experiences or knowledge of minimum two of the following protocols such as RIP, OSPF, IS-IS and BGP for IPv4 and IPv6. A proven history of delivering products with highest quality and on time is a plus. BS/MS in CS, CE or equivalent is required for the position.

      Job/Intv Site:

      San Jose, CA

      Position:

      Senior Software Engineer (Kernel Development)

      Duties:

      Design, develop and support operating system software for high-performance Advanced Traffic Manager products. You will work with a group of talented engineers based in San Jose, California. The programming environment is embedded Linux using C language for multi-CPU system.

      Work on our next generation Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) and support existing ACOS platforms. This job requires in-depth knowledge of device drivers, networking drivers, layer2/layer 3 switching chips, file system, memory I/O and multi-core CPU systems. Program and debug highly advanced multi-core CPUs Linux system.

      Hours:

      Full Time

      Education & Experience:

      5+ years experience with Linux OS, C/C++ (expert level), and proven track record for delivering products with highest quality and on time. BS/MS in CS, CE or equivalent is required for the position.

      Job/Intv Site:

      San Jose, CA