Senior RF architect and PA designer needed in Panasonic
- Dear all,
Panasonic Wireless Research Lab (PWRL) has a position opening for a senior RF architect with strong background/knowledge in PA design.
This position is for the system team in PWRL. This position will work closely with both the digital team and analog team to define the next generation transceiver architecture for 3GLTE/Mobile WiMAX applications. The candidate has to be self-motivated and capable of performing independent research. Creative mind is most welcomed.
Requirements would be
1. In depth knowledge about PA design and familiar with CMOS PAs
2. Good understanding of Digital PA concept
3. Good understanding of envelope tracking techniques
4. Strong back ground in transceiver architecture
5. Understand basic modulation (QPSK, WCDMA, and OFDM)
6. Understand the concept of LINC, Doherty, Polar, and delta-sigma modulator
7. Familiar with Matlab, Simulink, and Cadence AMS
8. It would be a strong plus if you understand MEMS
9. Master degree with 6 years of working experience or PHD with 3 years of working experience.
Please forward your resume to