FW: Urgent Notice: Jan. 6 中国云南省赴 美国人才招聘会延至春节后了

  • Haisang Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      ----- Forwarded Message ----

      From: Shengheng Lin
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:52:12 AM
      Subject: [NCChinese] FW: 紧急通知

      Message

      Dear organization leaders and friends,

      I have recieved a e-mail from Mr. Tom Liu of United States-China Exchange Council (美中交流协会), and I am very sorry to let you know that the Yun Nan recruiting event on January 6, 2009 will be canceled, due to the visa issue of Yun Nan delegation. For detail information, please see message below.

      This is first time for me to learn such experience, but I have nothing to complains. I hope we all work together and join the Yun Nan recruiting evenu sooner after the Chinese New Year.

      Happy New Yera!

      Shengheng Lin