This Sunday: enjoy great vocal music performance of Mr. Sun Yu

  • Michael Jiang
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Dear friends,

      On this coming Sunday, May 5th, in San Francsico, a
      world renowned Bass-Bariton, also the recent Golden
      Prize winner of International Wagnerian Voice
      Competition 2001, Mr. Sun Yu will have his debute in
      Herbst Theater. Mr. Sun has been highly praised by
      major western news media, as you might have seen in
      Bay area newspapers and TV Channel 26. In addtion to
      his great accopmlishment in Opera singing, Mr. Sun is
      also a renowned author who have won a mjor Chinese
      Literature prize in New York Chinese lietrature
      community. Mr. Sun also have a very charismatic
      personality in his powerful speeches which can attract
      anyone who is close or around him.

      This Sunday's performance is presented by Century
      Pacific Cultural Productions company in San Francisco,
      and is also co-sponsored by Zhi-Yin Chorus and Silicon
      Valley Ai-Yue Chorus, the two organizations that have
      been serving bay area chinese community for years.

      This is a once-in-a-life-time event that you would not
      want to miss, if you are a vocal music lover. Mr. Sun
      is the treasure of our Chinese on the world Opera
      stage, and we are proud to present his performance to
      bay area music lovers.

      Please also pay attention to this Tuesday's FM96.1
      chinese talk radio program between 1pm to 2pm. Mr. Sun
      will be on the air live with the hostess and will be
      communicating with audience who are intereted in
      asking any questions. This is also a good chance to
      get to know this charismatic musician before you will
      be attending this vocal concert on Sunday.

      We hope to see you at Mr. Sun's concert on this
      Sunday. I bet you will feel 100% satisfaction after
      hearing his concert.

      Attached is the fly of the event announcement. Please
      check the time and place and plan your schedule ahead.

      Thank you for your attention.

      Century Pacific Cultural Productions
      Zhi-Yin Chorus
      Silicon Valley Ai-Yue Chorus