Office sublease in San Jose, close to 880 and Brokaw

  • Rayne Liu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      We would like to sublease part of our office. Here are some of the
      office details:

      - Total space: 1400 sf, [2/3 office space, 1/3 storage], sub lease
      amount and rates are negotiable
      - Location: close to 880 and Brokaw in San Jose.
      - Ample off street parking spaces
      - High speed wired or wireless internet access available
      - Meeting room, bathroom, kitchen area, fountain water are all available.

      Please contact 408-6257784 if you are interested.

      Rayne Liu
      rliu@...