Clown Show for Children on 4/28

  • xuyuan_98
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 3:51 PM
      Hi, friends:

      Have you ever been to some party with worries that
      your children would have nothing to play with?

      You won't this time.

      At the 91th Tsinghua Anniversary Celebration on 4/28,
      we will have an 1-hour program for all the children.
      Andy the Clown will play magic and balloon tricks.
      Children will LOVE it!

      So come and join us. We look forward to seeing you on
      4/28.

      Here is the URL for details in Chinese:
      http://www.tsinghua-nc.org/news/2002/anniversary/program2002.html

      Below is the annoucement of the event.
      Happy Spring Tsinghua fellows!

      The 2002 Tsinghua Anniversary Celebration will be held
      on April 28, Sunday.

      Place: Sunnyvale Community Center,
      550 S. Remington Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94088
      Tel: (408)730-7751
      Time: 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
      Cost: Membership: $12.00 per person
      (including 1 souvenir & raffle ticket),
      $20.00 for couples
      (including 2 souvenirs & raffle tickets).
      Dinner: $5.00 per person.
      There will be car stickers with Tsinghua logo for sale
      at that time.

      In addition to annual membership meeting, a hilarious
      and exciting entertainment program has been organized
      of dance, singing, skit show and many more.
      A clown is invited to do magic shows for our little
      Tsinghua folks.
      You are cordially invited to join us for a warm
      gathering.
      For those senior fellows who need rides to the reunion,
      please contact Stella Cao at: (408)927-7586.

      For details, please go to http://www.tsinghua-nc.org
      You will find lots of interesting programs arranged for
      that day.

      We look forward to seeing you on April 28.

      Feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be
      interested.

      Thanks.