Looking for Web 2.0 UI developer (sunnyvale, CA)

  • Zion Chen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Web 2.0 UI developer (sunnyvale)

      Company: A focused Web 2.0 startup is looking for a UI
      software expert to join this healthy start up. The
      Company is focusing on advanced web based networked
      Digital Signage software. We will launch our beta
      product in June 08.

      We are looking for a super smart software developer
      with entrepreneurial bend to work on client UI with
      the existing team based in Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale
      CA).

      Requirements:
      - BS/MS/PhD Computer Science
      - Proven experience on
      EXTJS/YUI/Ajax/CSS/XML/Python/PHP/JSP/Flash
      - Excellent knowledge of Web 2.0 technologies
      - Quick thinker and solve critical technical problem
      capabilities
      - Understanding of IT infrastructure, servers and
      databases
      - Ability to make trade-offs between features and
      delivery, and create phases to develop critical
      features.
      - Excellent communications skills
      - Experience with development methodology
      - Experience of multimedia content formats

      Contact: Zion (zionshen@...) Phone:
      408-206-4041.

      Regards,
      Zion