Re: [Tsinghua-NC] South Bay Startup Company seeking web developer and QA software engineers

  • Zion Chen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2008
      > A South Bay Startup company is seeking an
      > experienced
      > web developer/programmer and a QA testing engineer.
      >
      > Senior Web developer:
      >
      > Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements.
      > Required:
      > • Proven capabilities in web development.
      > • Strong programming skills on Linux platform
      > . Expereince on multimedia development is a big
      > plus.
      >
      > • Graduation from a four-year college or university
      > with a degree in graphic design, computer science,
      > or related discipline.
      >

      > Software QA enginner
      >
      > . At least one year QA experience on web based
      > software development.
      > . B.S or M.S
      > . Should be available before 4/1/2008.
      >
      > If you or someone you know are qualified, please
      > send
      > resume to zinoshen@... Feel free
      > to pass on this info to others may be interested in.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Zion

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Jing Zhao
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2008
        [Note: the organizer asked me to invite my friends to this event.]

        Dear Jing,
        On behalf of the UCSC Silicon Valley Center, I would like to invite you to a panel on “Managing University-Industry Research Partnerships.”

        The event will be held on Tuesday, April 1, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, at the NASA Ames Conference Center at Moffett Field. A complimentary lunch will be provided.

        The panel will provide industry, university and government researchers, executives and administrators with insights from experienced industry and university participants on how to structure and maximize the value of research collaborations.

        Panelists will be Lou Witkin (HP), Anna Williamson (Genentech), William Berry (UARC), and Gerald Barnett (UCSC). Steven Zornetzer, Deputy Director of the NASA Ames Research Center, will act as panel moderator.

        An event flyer is attached.  Please contact LaRae West, Administrative Assistant, to RSVP, or for more information at larae@... (831) 459-2607.
        We hope you will attend.

        Best Regards,
        Nirvikar Singh
        Special Advisor to the Chancellor
        Professor of Economics
        University of California, Santa Cruz
        Silicon Valley Center
        Mountain View, CA

        Jing Zhao
        US-Japan-China Comparative Policy Research Institute
        11828 Dublin Blvd. Suite F, Dublin, CA 94568 USA
        925-804-6150