Pacific Coast Kids Hosts Summer Lego Camps in Palo Alto

  • Ying He
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      Hi,

      For all of you with children in Silicon Valley, I wanted to tell you about a cool summer Lego camp offered by Pacific Coast Kids in Palo Alto near Stanford.
      The camp is for children between the ages of 5 and 9. It offers both half-day and full-day sessions with a post care option that goes until 6 pm for working parents.

      Another factor to take into consideration, these camps are taught by professionals who are devoted to kids and know how to work with kids, not by college students.

      Check it out:
      www.pacificcoastkids.com

      Wendy

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?