Welcome party for Nankai University President on 02/12/2008 evening

  • Tsinghua Alumni Association at North Cali
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear Alumni,

        The president of Nankai University, Zihe Rao (饒子和) will visit bay area with other Nankai University delegates. Nankai Alumni Association at San Francisco Bay Area, NAA-SFBA, would like to host a special dinner party to welcome President Rao and his delegation.

         As we know, President Rao was a professor of Tsinghua University before he went to Nankai. Now he is still serving as professor and dean of the labortory of structural biology of Tsinghua University.
      So he would also like to meet Tsinghua alumni here at bay area. You are very welcome to attend the dinner party held at:

      Time: 6:30pm, Tuesday February 12
      Location: Dynasty Seafood Restaurant, 10123 North Wolfe Road, Cupertino, CA 95014

       Please see the below email for details. RSVP is required. Please email to the president of NAA-SFBA, Shengheng Lin (shenghenglin@...)  or call him at (650) 868-1017 for RSVP and attendance confirmation.

      THAA-NC