looking for a co-founder with strong RF design experience

  • Chen Xiaopeng
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hi, all,

      Currently, we are an IC design company located in Shanghai. We are VC funded
      and have strong customer relationship. We are looking for a senior guy who has
      extensive experience in the following area:

      1) Hand-on experience of define, design and implementation of RF systems
      2) Management experience of mid-size project is a plus
      3) Prior experience in DTV / BT / WiFi / ZigBee / WiMax is a plus
      4) Determination to develop the career in China

      If you are capable and interested in this opportunity, please feel free to
      contact me first by my email or cell phone +86-139-1678-2114.

      Thank you,

      Xiaopeng Chen

      http://mail.yahoo.com