THAA-NC Business Club Series: Invest in Real Estate for Retirement - August 21, 2006 (Monday)

  • moon mu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
      Dear Alumni,

      Please join our Business Club Series hosted by Tsinghua Alumni Association of North California (THAA-NC):

      Topics of the Seminar:

      • Using other people's money to make money is the most important way to reach your goal of financial freedom.
      • Important rules of buying properties for investment. Investment properties are not for you to live in, so the rules are different.
      • Santa Clara County real estate market analysis. Are we facing a real estate bubble here in bay area? Will the bubble burst? Do we still have any opportunities in this area?
      • Real Estate Market Trend in several hot real estate areas of USA, such as NV, AZ, FL, UT, TX, NC, and OR.
      • Buying land for long term hold using your retirement account.
      • The land investment opportunities in Antelope Valley 70 miles north-east of Los Angeles.
      • Knowledge is important, but the action is critical to set yourself apart from others and be one of the 2% self-sufficient retirees.

      Speaker: Henry Hua Tang, Ph.D., (Broker Associate, RE/MAX, Beijing Tsinghua, 77, Physics)

      Date: 7:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm, August 21, 2006 (Monday)

      Place:

      Community Room of Milpitas Library
      40 N. Milpitas Boulevard
      Milpitas, CA 95035
      http://www.santaclaracountylib.org/milpitas/

      Cost:

      Free Admission & Light Refreshment!

      Registration:

      Due to the limited seats, To RSVP, please send email with subject line "RSVP 7/15 Event - $Your_Name" and send to event@tsinghua- nc.org.

      As for the detailed information about the seminar and the speakers Bio, please visit our website:
      http://tsinghua- nc.org/news/ 2006/event- 07152006. php.

      Thanks,
      Moon K. Mu
      President of THAA-NC
      http://www.tsinghua-nc.org/index.php

    • moon mu

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
          Hi Dear Alumni,

          Tsinghua Alumni Association of North California (THAA-NC) will have the third seminar of Business Club Series.  This seminar will be talking about Invest in Real Estate for Retirement.  We are honored to have Dr. Tang Hua to give this seminar.

          The time is 7:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm, August 21, 2006 (Monday) in Milpitas Library.  As for more detailed information, please visit our website: http://www.tsinghua-nc.org/news/2006/event-08212006.php

          Thanks,
          Moon K. Mu
          President of THAA-NC