Job openning: Perl/Java/XML/XSL
- Please contact: dave.wang@...
The full job description:
FindLaw is the leading provider of online legal
information and solutions for the legal community,
businesses and individuals. The FindLaw Internet
portal is the highest-trafficked legal Web site,
providing the most comprehensive set of legal
resources on the Internet.
We are looking to add a Software Engineer who will
help us design and build applications used to deliver
content and functionality for FindLaw users to our
Sunnyvale team. If you truly believe in teamwork,
consistently demonstrate a high level of integrity and
want to be a part of a dynamic organization, then this
may be the opportunity for you!
As a Sr. Software Engineer working at FindLaw, you
will be responsible for designing, developing, and
maintaining Web-based database-driven applications.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop web-based applications using Java, Perl,
JSP, XML, XSL
- Design, write, and maintain object-to-relational
software layer and database schemas
- Work with business users to gather requirements and
organize requirements into development tasks
- Write design specifications, programming
specifications, and documentation
- Prioritize and resolve maintenance issues and
provide operational support for the user of FindLaw
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related
· 8+ years industry experience.
· Working knowledge of "server-side" Java and
· Applicable Object Oriented programming and web
· Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies in
a dynamic team environment
· Hands on experience with:
building applications using Java, JSP and related
technology (Tomcat or similar application server).
XML, XSL, XSLT and related tools
programming Web-based application in Perl and good
knowledge of applicable libraries and modules.
· In depth knowledge of Unix and very good knowledge
of network related issues.
· Experience with concurrent development process; good
knowledge of tools and techniques used to manage
· Good understanding of databases, tools and
techniques used for object to relational mapping,
experience in performance tuning.
Beshton Software Inc.