[Tsinghua-NC] Software/Hardware Engineer Job Openings at Cadence
- Hi, All:
Job opening at Cadence Design Systems, San Jose, CA.
a) good software skills including
scripting skills like shell, perl, awk,
some programming exposure
b) M.SC or B.SC in Electrical or Computer
c) Some design experience (preferably analog
d) 3 or more years related experience with analog
design and simulation flow using
Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor ...
as user or
support person or
product validation(QA) person or
Job responsibilities include:
-Plan and develop the strategy to test EDA
software for analog design
environment and simulation flow
- Develop detail procedures to test, debug,
troubleshoot and ensure the
software is performing up to the expectation of
an analog designer and
uphold the software quality standard
- Develop scripts used for testing
- Design analog designs for testing
- Communicate and closely work with a team of
email your resume if interested.
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football
Here is what we can provide:
- A fully furnished room on the first floor.
- Internet Connection.
- Mostly free of work during daytime for most of the days since both of my kids go to school in during daytime.
What guest will provide:
- Trustworthy, self-motivated, need no supervision.
- Prepare breakfast and dinner
- Female preferred since both of my kids are girls.
This might be a good opportunity for someone who needs a place to stay and to attend part-time school or part job during daytime.
Please call me at (650) 619-9206 if you are interested.