[Tsinghua-NC] Software/Hardware Engineer Job Openings at Cadence

  • Zion Chen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi, All:

      Job opening at Cadence Design Systems, San Jose, CA.

      Requirement:

      a) good software skills including
      scripting skills like shell, perl, awk,
      tcl/tck etc
      some programming exposure
      b) M.SC or B.SC in Electrical or Computer
      Engineering
      c) Some design experience (preferably analog
      design)
      d) 3 or more years related experience with analog
      design and simulation flow using
      Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor ...
      as user or
      support person or
      product validation(QA) person or
      developer.

      Job responsibilities include:
      -Plan and develop the strategy to test EDA
      software for analog design
      environment and simulation flow
      - Develop detail procedures to test, debug,
      troubleshoot and ensure the
      software is performing up to the expectation of
      an analog designer and
      uphold the software quality standard
      - Develop scripts used for testing
      - Design analog designs for testing
      - Communicate and closely work with a team of
      professionals

      email your resume if interested.

      Thanks.

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Qiang Li
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2005

        Here is what we can provide:

        1. A fully furnished room on the first floor.
        2. Food.
        3. Internet Connection.
        4. Mostly free of work during daytime for most of the days since both of my kids go to school in during daytime.

        What guest will provide:

        1. Trustworthy, self-motivated, need no supervision.
        2. Prepare breakfast and dinner
        3. Cleaning
        4. Female preferred since both of my kids are girls.

        This might be a good opportunity for someone who needs a place to stay and to attend part-time school or part job during daytime.

        Please call me at (650) 619-9206 if you are interested.

        Thanks,

        Larry