Travel Partners wanted - Berkeley Graduates - Winter - Driving across the country

  • Haibin Lin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004

      Bay Area -> LA -> San Diego -> ... -> Houston -> ... -> DC --> Fly back

      Two Berkeley male graduates want to drive across the country in the winter vacation. We will leave roughly on Dec 17 and spend about 3 weeks in driving from Bay Area to DC. Two partners are welcome to join us.

      Both of us are reliable, easy going and fun. Hopefully we could enjoy a nice trip together.

      We are waiting for your reply hblin@....

      Since we want to finalize the plan as soon as possible, your quick response is highly appreciated.