Immigrant communities project VOICES

  • Jing Zhao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Dear alumni,

      My friends at SIREN received $45000 grant for VOICES
      (Voting and Organizing in Immigrant Communities
      Through Education & Support) project and they asked me
      to seek Chinese community leaders to participate this
      project in Santa Clara county for 9 months. I think if
      there are enough people to participate, we can finally
      propose our voice on federal immigrant policies with
      other immigrant communities. Please read the attached
      document for details and let me know if you are
      interested in this project.

      Regards,
      Jing Zhao

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail