Beeton Float Fly

  • seamasterkadet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2013
      Hi Everyone:

      I just wanted to remind you all that next Saturday is our Fourth Annual Corn-Cob Float Fly. The weather is at this time looking excellent for the event and we are looking forward to seeing you all at the pond. Please pass this along to your club members and don't hesitate to call with any questions you may have.

      Rick Byers 647-932-4018

      Members:

      See message 1440 for detailed directions to the pond.

      John A.