"Go - No Go" Policy for 2013

  • seamasterkadet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      The executive will no longer take the responsibility to post "GO or NO GO" announcements. We will simply post the current conditions in Port Perry. and whether we wish to fly or not. You expert meteorologists then can use your own data and predict the conditions and make up your minds whether you want to drive here and fly. We will check the posts at 8:30am and bring the equipment if necessary.

      Ross, May 23