New Oshawa weather station for model fliers

  • seamasterkadet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      Here's a new way to get current wind information. The taxpayers just installed this weather station at the Oshawa Airport, a mere 20.77 kilometres from our flying site at Scugug. It generates new messages when conditions change.

      http://www.flightplanning.navcanada.ca/

      click on METAR/TAF

      type CYOO in the Aerodrome window

      click on the button beside Plain Language

      click on Get The Bulletins

      ------------------------------

      For the Peterborough Airport, the code is CYPQ and it's 48.67 kilometres away from our flightline.

      John A
    • Stalk, George
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
        This is very cool. Got it to work on my Blackberry. Many thanks

        ________________________________

        Here's a new way to get current wind information. The taxpayers
        just installed this weather station at the Oshawa Airport, a mere 20.77
        kilometres from our flying site at Scugug. It generates new messages
        when conditions change.

        http://www.flightplanning.navcanada.ca/

        click on METAR/TAF

        type CYOO in the Aerodrome window

        click on the button beside Plain Language

        click on Get The Bulletins

        For the Peterborough Airport, the code is CYPQ and it's 48.67
        kilometres away from our flightline.

        John A

        This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
        If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message,
        you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or
        any information contained in the message. If you have received this material
        in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
        message. Thank you.