Re: [tscii] Anjal Fonts & Murasu Text Editor

  • Nara Simhan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012
      Thanks for the info.

      I have many files prepared in Anjal Font using Murasu Editor, which I was
      using a couple of years ago as a free packaged software using TSCII
      encoding and TSCu Inaimathi Font. Now, if I start using Azhagi, is it
      possible to convert those files into the new encoding?

      And Please, I am not a software guy, so little explanation without jargon
      will be good.

      Thanks anyway for the recommendation

      Nara