Re: Regarding the TSCII encoded Tamil Pages

  • Prince
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 7, 2012
      --- In tscii@yahoogroups.com, Babu Rajendran <babu.geet@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I have ubuntu linux system, i am not able to view TSCII encoded tamil
      > pages (Example from Project Madurai website)
      > If anybody has experience, kindly give me detail steps.
      >
      > --
      > Thanks & Regards
      >
      > Babu.R

    • Natarajan N
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
        Just google for Font +(whatever font family u r looking for)I saw Ubuntu URL with fonts downloadable.
        good wishes

        N Natarajan

        http://science-of-good-living.blogspot.com/

        http://science-of-spirituality.blogspot.com/

        http://sprituality-is-knowledge.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
          Which version of ubuntu it is ?

          Can you do:
          apt-get update; apt-cache search tamil;
          and send out the output ? I think the tamil fonts should already be there in the repositories.

          - Ram