Pascal and C Programs to This s have input and output in Tamil with a TSCII font

  • P.Pandiyaraja
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Dear Members,
      I have written many programs in Pascal,C and C++ which will read Tamil texts in a TSCII font(I am using the exteded ASCII equivqlents for this). But the interactive mode of these programs uses a default editor which would accept only English in a readable form. The inputs such as a word to search in a text have to be given in English which is transliterated to a Tamil word by the program.Also the outputs are stored in a text file and opened later in a TSCII font. This is teadious and also makes the s/w quite unnatural.
      Can you suggest any front end which would interact with these programs and also have the inputs and outputs in Tamil? (these programs are in the .exe form)
      Note: These programs do a lot of computing like frequency studies at the phoneme, graphems, syllable, Tamil acai and word canonical forms and also metre snalysis like finding cIr and thaLai etc.,
      Sincerely yours,
      P.Pandiyaraja