Help pls

  • Rajesh kumar
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hai we are creating a tamil spell checker for linux can any one contribute with some of the tamil words.

      currently we have 4.5 lahks words can any one help to increase the word count
    • Peter Jacobi
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2009
        > Hai we are creating a tamil spell checker for linux can any one contribute
        > with some of the tamil words.
        >
        > currently we have 4.5 lahks words can any one help to increase the word
        > count

        Perhaps you may want consider using Tamil Wikipedia
        http://ta.wikipedia.org for extracting word lists.

        Download page:
        http://download.wikimedia.org/tawiki/

        The download which is most like what you need:

        http://download.wikimedia.org/tawiki/20090202/tawiki-20090202-pages-
        articles.xml.bz2

        Regards,
        Peter
      • Aravind ss
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2009
          Why can't you create Tamil spell checker for windows,

          If it is already there, please let me know the details

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2009
            Why can't you create one for windows?

            Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

          • Kannann V S @ VanisK
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 8, 2009
              In what format on in what font you want tamil words. Pls let me know.
              thanks a lot for contacting me.
            • Aravind ss
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 8, 2009
                Sirs,

                Please enlighten me on how to use tscii fonts, as few websites use only these types fonts

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 8, 2009
                  font: Latha
                  Format: Tamil Indic XME

                  Thank you
                  suresh
                • VanisK Kannann
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 21, 2009
                    Visit this site for further details
                    http://www.tamil.net/tscii/tools.html

                    VanisK Kannan

                    [Mod] More information is also available at: http://www.tscii.org/

                    Please enlighten me on how to use tscii fonts, as few websites use only these types fonts