Re: [tscii] Msg from Chitra Thiagarajan......

  • Aravind ss
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009

      please let me know the list of such words, will try out for the appropriate tamil word.

      Thanks
      Aravindan.S.S.
      WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/ARANSS

      From: chitrat <chitrat@...>
      Subject: Re: [tscii] Msg from Chitra Thiagarajan......
      To: tscii@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 6:02 PM

      Hello
      I am a tamizhmakal by birth.We speak tanglish at home.We think in english because of the education we had.
      Sometime it is very difficult to get the appropriate tamizh word.
      That is my issue.How can you help me?
      CT
    • AKR Nilacharal
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 3, 2009
        You find links to various Tamil-English-Tamil dictionaries and other useful sites thatwill help yo at:
        .
        http://www.mazhalaigal.com/tamil/software.php

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 4, 2009
          --- In tscii@yahoogroups.com, chitrat <chitrat@...> wrote:

          > Hello
          > I am a tamizhmakal by birth.We speak tanglish at home.We think in
          english because of the education we had.
          > Sometime it is very difficult to get the appropriate tamizh word.
          > That is my issue.How can you help me?
          > CT

          just write down the tanglish word in english , i can help u
          ravichandran
        • armail armail
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 4, 2009
            Tq for ur email.
            I have one simple basic cd that will help u to learn tamil language.
            I think this cd can guide u learn and write in tamil.

            Thanngalukku enathu vaalthukkal.( cong's to u)
            Muyarchi seithaal ethaiyum saathiththu vidalaam.( if u try....u can success)

            nandri vankkam.
            Mr.mail, Malaysia

          • Aravind ss
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 5, 2009
              please help me in getting the cd

              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 6, 2009
                Dear Friend,

                Reg: Your query for Tamil language in computer.

                Try Azshagi transliteration software which is easy to use.

                devan

                --- In tscii@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Thayanandan <thayanandan@...> wrote:

                > Dear Friends,
                > I want to learn to use Tamil Language in computer like sending an
                email, preparing a document in Tamil (word) or using excel in Tamil
                etc. I am not a computer literate person. Can any help me to achieve
                my ambitions. I want use transliteration for my typing purpose and not
                the Tamil Typewriter.
                > Thanks
                > Thayanandan
              • solve_anytime84
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 7, 2009
                  Friend,

                  I am a translator (English-Tamil) So if you have problem with any
                  words or sentence please mail me