Font TSCu_InaiMathi

  • jsenthil12345
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2008
      Vanankkam,
      I am looking for the font TSCu_InaiMathi and I got a link to the page
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tscii/files/Anjal/ from
      http://www.tamil.net/tscii/tools.html. Well, thats how I found the
      existence of this group! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any such font
      at the above described location. Can someone please direct me where I
      can get a copy of this font? Of course, these fonts seems to be used by
      many, but I don't know where to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

      Nandri,
      Senthil
    • nandhitha kaapiyan
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2008
        dear sir
        i think that you can get inaimathi tscu from www.thamizha.com
        regards
        nandhitha

        jsenthil12345 <jsenthil12345@...> wrote:
        Vanankkam,
        I am looking for the font TSCu_InaiMathi and I got a link to the page
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tscii/files/Anjal/ from
        http://www.tamil.net/tscii/tools.html. Well, thats how I found the
        existence of this group! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any such font
        at the above described location. Can someone please direct me where I
        can get a copy of this font? Of course, these fonts seems to be used by
        many, but I don't know where to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

        Nandri,
        Senthil

      • Thiagu
        Message 3 of 6 , May 16, 2008
          vanakkam,

          just download and install free version of murasu anjal software , u will get the fonts installed.
          thank u
          vazhga valamudan
          p.s.thiaga sundar

          jsenthil12345 <jsenthil12345@...> wrote:
          Vanankkam,
          I am looking for the font TSCu_InaiMathi and I got a link to the page
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tscii/files/Anjal/ from
          http://www.tamil.net/tscii/tools.html. Well, thats how I found the
          existence of this group! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any such font
          at the above described location. Can someone please direct me where I
          can get a copy of this font? Of course, these fonts seems to be used by
          many, but I don't know where to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

          Nandri,
          Senthil

          P.S.Thiaga sundar

        • siddhadreams
          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2008
            go to www.murasu.com/downloads <http://www.murasu.com/downloads> to
            get TSCu_InaiMathi. this font comes exclusively with murasu anjal
            software.

            - natarajan

          • Alli Natesh
            Message 5 of 6 , May 22, 2008
              I used to have it in my old computer. If you go to the official website of murasu anjal you might get it. Sorry i just saw your email.
              regards
              Alli.

            • nandhitha kaapiyan
              Message 6 of 6 , May 25, 2008
                respected madam/sir
                pl visit this site i hope this will solve ur problem
                regards
                nandhitha
                http://www.murasu.com/help/quickstart/qsg_medit.htm