Tamil Literature Search in TSCII fonts

  • S.Pasupathy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2008
      Can someone tell me what happened to the 'Search Literature' site:

      http://www.ee.vt.edu/~anbumani/tamiltext/

      It is not accessible. Has it been shifted somewhere else?

      It was a very useful facility ( created by Thiru Anbumani) for checking
      the occurrence of a word in Tamil literature , using TSCII fonts.

      Pasupathy
      22-2-08
    • K. Kalyanasundaram
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
        Dear Orof. Pasupathy:

        Anbumani finished his doctoral thesis work at Virginia
        Tech last year and returned to India (joined HP R&D in
        Bangalore). So his web-server account might have been
        cancelled. I have forwarded your email to him to get
        some updates.

        Maa. Angiah's TSCII search interface for Madras Univ.
        Tamil Lexicon is accessible via
        http://www16.brinkster.com/puranaanuuru/searchlexicon.htm

        anbudan
        Kalyan