Re: [tscii] need solutionf for font tech porblem

  • Honey
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
      Are you using tsc inaimathi and Jeeva in same system. If you so, you can copy the inaimathi font to Ms word.

      -sathish

    • jespa ancy
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2008
        Dear sir,
        i am jespa from chennai.I have typed some documents with inai mathi font in
        windows.
        but i am in need of inai mathi fonts in linux os for my project
        work.isthere any way to get them
        in linux?
        thanking you
        jespa