Re: [tscii] Bring out the child in you

  • AKR Nilacharal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dear Sir,

      Blessings of elders like you are the most precious reward for the work of "mazhalaigaL" team.

      Please keep your support for the site and encourage children known to you to participate by way of sumitting their artwork, poems etc.

      I request you to share your experiences through articles etc. to the site.

      with best regards

      A.K. Rajagopalan