New Site www.tamiloviam.com

  • Ganesh Chandra
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Dear All,

      Wishing you all a happy & prosperous new year.

      We have launched a new website from this new year

      www.tamiloviam.com

      It uses Tscii 1.7 dynamic fonts.

      Please do visit our site and give your feedbacks.

      cheers
      Ganesh Chandra

    • S.Muguntharaj
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
        Good Work Ganesh Chandra and Team,

        You and your team have proved that you represent the
        newage tamils by adopting quickly to the new encoding
        !!!(but TSCII 1.7 is yet to be anounced :( )

        Well done!!! Your site is wonderfull, You have given a
        wonderful gift to the tamils on this New Year Day!

        -Mugunth

        --- Ganesh Chandra <gash_c@...> wrote:
        > Dear All,
        >
        > Wishing you all a happy & prosperous new year.
        >
        > We have launched a new website from this new year
        >
        > www.tamiloviam.com
        >
        > It uses Tscii 1.7 dynamic fonts.
        >
        > Please do visit our site and give your feedbacks.
        >
        > cheers
        > Ganesh Chandra

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • K. Kalyanasundaram
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
          Dear Ganesh Chandra:

          on 1/1/02 16:39, Ganesh Chandra at gash_c@... wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > Wishing you all a happy & prosperous new year.
          >
          > We have launched a new website from this new year
          >
          > www.tamiloviam.com
          >
          > It uses Tscii 1.7 dynamic fonts.
          >
          > Please do visit our site and give your feedbacks.
          >
          > cheers
          > Ganesh Chandra

          Congratulations and our best wishes for success with your
          new website.

          Can you please change the Meta header heading of your webpages
          so that the charset invoked there is "user-defined" and not
          "iso-8859-1"?
          Now your pages have:

          "User-defined" case allows the webpages to be
          viewed in all computer platforms (particularly Macintosh)
          while the latter is usable only on Win PCs.

          thanks a lot in advance for your help.

          Kalyan
        • anbudan_anbu
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
            Ganesh,
            I tried to view your website at work , and I'm unable to see fonts as
            at work we are not supposed to install and are not allowed.
            I used to see webulagam site , that too insists in installing bit
            stream application, but if I cancel it , till I'll be able to see
            fonts. This was hard time for so long , but now I see I dont get
            anymore installation mesgs. in webulagam. I guess they rewritten
            thier code!!!
            can you please look into it , as this could get more viewers to see
            the webpages trouble free.

            anbudan,
            anbu
            P.S: Dont recommend IE , any website should be better looking in any
            browser.

            --- In tscii@y..., "Ganesh Chandra" <gash_c@y...> wrote:
            > Dear All,
            >
            > Wishing you all a happy & prosperous new year.
            >
            > We have launched a new website from this new year
            >
            > www.tamiloviam.com
            >
            > It uses Tscii 1.7 dynamic fonts.
            >
            > Please do visit our site and give your feedbacks.
            >
            > cheers
            > Ganesh Chandra

          • galaxy amd
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
              Dear Sir
              Where can i download InaiMathiNewTSC font?

              Iqbal

              >From: "anbudan_anbu" <anbudan_anbu@...>
              >To: tscii@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [tscii] Re: New Site www.tamiloviam.com
              >Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 15:19:47 -0000
              >
              >Ganesh,
              >I tried to view your website at work , and I'm unable to see fonts as
              >at work we are not supposed to install and are not allowed.
              >I used to see webulagam site , that too insists in installing bit
              >stream application, but if I cancel it , till I'll be able to see
              >fonts. This was hard time for so long , but now I see I dont get
              >anymore installation mesgs. in webulagam. I guess they rewritten
              >thier code!!!
              >can you please look into it , as this could get more viewers to see
              >the webpages trouble free.
              >
              >anbudan,
              >anbu
              >P.S: Dont recommend IE , any website should be better looking in any
              >browser.
              >
              >--- In tscii@y..., "Ganesh Chandra" <gash_c@y...> wrote:
              > > Dear All,
              > >
              > > Wishing you all a happy & prosperous new year.
              > >
              > > We have launched a new website from this new year
              > >
              > > www.tamiloviam.com
              > >
              > > It uses Tscii 1.7 dynamic fonts.
              > >
              > > Please do visit our site and give your feedbacks.
              > >
              > > cheers
              > > Ganesh Chandra

              Iqba