Re: [tscii] Standard Tamil Typewriter Lesson

  • siluvai muthu
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi dear
      Greetins
      If you are using Tamizh 99 keyboard try out the Tamizh
      Aasan by Sakthisoftwares.
      Love
      Siluvai

      B.£ÛûY ØjÕ.N.N

      Sacred Heart College
      Tirupattur, Vellore Dt.
      Email : asiluvai@...
      mobile: 9443490234

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • ANBARASAN ARASAN
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2006
        It is not Thamizh Asaan. It is Thattachu Asaan. It is available for FREE in the Tamil software Tools CD released by MCIT, GoI. Contents of this CD is also available for FREE download. This CD contains Open source software like OpenOffice with Tamil user interface, Keyboard drivers, TAM/TAB fonts, Unicode fonts, electronic dictionary etc.

        If anybody wants commercial Tamil software for teaching learning Tamil as First language and second language, keyboard drivers, User interface layers for MS Windows 98, MS Word 2000, Tamil 99 touch typing tutor etc, may contact aplesoft@... or applesoft@....

        N. Anbarasan

      • radha krishnan
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2006
          Dear sir,
          Please send me e.kalapai font
          thank you

        • Peru Mall
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2006
            Yes dear,
            I would like to try it.Where can I download from?

            thani_manithan

            siluvai muthu <asiluvai@...> wrote:
            Hi dear
            Greetins
            If you are using Tamizh 99 keyboard try out the Tamizh
            Aasan by Sakthisoftwares.
            Love
            Siluvai

            B.?ۻY تծN.N

            Sacred Heart College
            Tirupattur, Vellore Dt.
            Email : asiluvai@...
            mobile: 9443490234
          • ashok kumar
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 15, 2006
              Hi,

              I believe that there is nothing called eKalappai font. eKalappai is Tamil typing software.
              If you install eKalappai software then it will allow the user to type tamil letter using TASCII font or murasu anjal or etc...

              For more clarification http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=13422

              eKalappai software: http://thamizha.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=3

              Regards
              Ashokkumar M

              radha krishnan <yogagradha@...> wrote:
              Dear sir,
              Please send me e.kalapai font
              thank you

              Software distribution Salon software Medical software Software association Software jewelry Software deployment