Thanks to all / and a question from Hannah

  • vasang911
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Hi -

      Thanks for all your help. Very kind of you.

      So I now have the tsc fonts installed and can even type tamil in the
      computer. It is great fun. So far however I have not sent emails
      in Tamil to any one. I have two questions:
      ஆய்வு எண் (Aayivu eN) (¬ö× ±ñ)
      வினா நிரல் (viNaa niral) (Ţɡ ¿¢Ãø)

      I need the English meanings for this. Please at least let me know
      if you know any good online dictionaries. Already I checked but
      couldn't find the meanings. I think vinaa niral could
      mean "questionnaire" because I am working on a questionnaire.

      Thanks again,

      Best wishes to all,

      Hannah