install true type font in series60 mobile phone

  • sivarajasingam kandeepan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi,

      I have prblem to install Tamil true type font in nokia series 60 phone. Please any one knows how to install ttf unicode font in mobile phones please help.

      Thanks,
      Kandeepan

    • swetha aa
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        hi,
        ucant installtrue type fonts.try unicode fontd.or dynamic exe type fonts..that nokiya 60 series phone accept these type of fonts..
        bye
        swe

        sivarajasingam kandeepan <vskandee@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        I have prblem to install Tamil true type font in nokia series 60 phone. Please any one knows how to install ttf unicode font in mobile phones please help.

        Thanks,
        Kandeepan

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • M SR