TSCII website at tamil.net is back now !!!

  • K. Kalyanasundaram
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Dear Friends:

      For many of us using Tamil fonts based on TSCII encoding
      (Tamil Script Code for Information Interchange) dedicated
      "TSCII website" (kindly hosted by Mr. Bala Pillai of Sydney,
      Australia in his tamil.net server)

      http://www.tamil.net/tscii/index.html

      has been the primary source for documentation and pointers for
      download of Tamil fonts based on TSCII encoding.

      Mr. Mani Manivannan and Mr. D. Sivaraj have been primarily
      responsible for putting this dedicated website for TSCII.

      Unfortunately late last year entire folder </tscii> got deleted from
      tamil.net server. Many have written to us on the absence of TSCII
      website on the Net.

      Thanks to Mr. Sivaraj Doddannan, we now managed to reinstall the
      entire </tscii > folder back in the Tamil.net web-server of Bala Pillai.

      Few minutes before sending this post, I checked the validity of the
      above URL and associated pointers to key files that are in the directory.
      Everything appears to be working fine. If there are problems please
      send us (Kalyan /Sivaraj/Manivannan) a note. We will try to fix the
      problems ASAP.

      anbudan
      Kalyan
      (K. Kalyanasundaram)
    • V.Prasanna Kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
        Hi,

        Are u Searching for tamil rhymes? like aathichoodi and
        much ever hit rhymes? Stop Here.

        You can check it out all tamil rhymes at
        http://www.freewebs.com/tamilrhymes

        with regards,

        (V PRASANNA KUMAR)

        =====