Re: [tscii] transilating phpBB

  • Ranjhith Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hii Bage Rathan,

      Tamil translation for phpBB is already on the way.
      Please lOOk at
      http://www.developer.thamizha.com/tamil-phpbb/index.en.html

      For details contact:
      replace [at] with @ and [dot] with .
      Muguntharaj - mugunth[at]thamizha[dot]com
      Pandian - barathee[at]sancharnet[dot]in

      HTH,
      - Ranjhith

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail