spread the word about the Tschitani Mailer

  • ne1bchief <grogers@hartford.edu>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      Hey guys,

      I have created this yahoogroup mailer that is similar to the Section
      NE-1B mailer. I am hoping that we can use this as a resource to
      spread news about events, as well as keep people up to date in
      situations like the LLDC/snow situation from last weekend.

      Please forward this e-mail to members of the lodge, and let them know
      that if they would like to subscribe, just send an e-mail to:

      tschitanilodge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks guys,

      Gil

      http://tschitani.cjb.net