Re: Using I2C interface

  • wimpunk
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 14, 2007
      --- In ts-7000@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stahls <jason@...> wrote:

      > http://cerberus.drazof.com/~beta/i2c-ep93xx.c
      >
      > I've got this working on my TS7200 at work. I also modified the kernel
      > so that it's a selectable option in make config or make menuconfig.
      >
      > Jason

      Jason,

      Thanks for the code, I'll try it asap.

      wimpunk.
    • wimpunk
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 26, 2007
        --- In ts-7000@yahoogroups.com, "wimpunk" <wimpunk@...> wrote:

        > --- In ts-7000@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stahls <jason@> wrote:
        > >
        > > http://cerberus.drazof.com/~beta/i2c-ep93xx.c
        > >
        > > I've got this working on my TS7200 at work. I also modified the
        kernel
        > > so that it's a selectable option in make config or make menuconfig.
        > >
        > > Jason
        > >
        > Jason,
        >
        > Thanks for the code, I'll try it asap.
        >
        > wimpunk.

        I've been trying the code and it works like a charm. My kernel patch
        can be found on http://users.telenet.be/tisnix/ts-7260/ but still
        needs a little more info.

        wimpunk.
      • Jason Stahls
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 26, 2007
          Awesome :) I can't take credit for the code, I just did a little
          twiddle in it cuz I wanted it on different GPIO's. It seems to work
          well here too I've had it sit there bit twiddling on a i2c GPIO expander
          for well over a month with no issue, I have also tested it with multiple
          programs accessing the bus at once and all seems well. Next after I
          build the new I/O boards will to test access to multiple i2c devices at
          once :)

          If anyone wants any of the port expander details I'd be happy to ablidge
          (along with how to get the keypad from TS to work with one)

          Jason