Patch to run fconfig from linux

  • wimpunk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2008
      Hi list,

      I wrote a patch to get fconfig from
      http://andrzejekiert.ovh.org/software.html.en working on my ts7260.
      It's been uploaded to the example code in the file section. The patch
      is called patch-fconfig-ts7260.

      Kind regards,

      wimpunk.
    • wimpunk
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
        --- In ts-7000@yahoogroups.com, "wimpunk" <wimpunk@...> wrote:

        > Hi list,
        >
        > I wrote a patch to get fconfig from
        > http://andrzejekiert.ovh.org/software.html.en working on my ts7260.
        > It's been uploaded to the example code in the file section. The patch
        > is called patch-fconfig-ts7260.
        >
        > Kind regards,
        >
        > wimpunk.

        There has been a problem when trying to write to the configuration.
        I've updated the patch and post it to the filesection soon.

        Kind regards,

        wimpunk.
      • wimpunk
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
          --- In ts-7000@yahoogroups.com, "wimpunk" <wimpunk@...> wrote:

          > --- In ts-7000@yahoogroups.com, "wimpunk" <wimpunk@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi list,
          > >
          > > I wrote a patch to get fconfig from
          > > http://andrzejekiert.ovh.org/software.html.en working on my ts7260.
          > > It's been uploaded to the example code in the file section. The patch
          > > is called patch-fconfig-ts7260.
          > >
          > > Kind regards,
          > >
          > > wimpunk.
          > >

          > There has been a problem when trying to write to the configuration.
          > I've updated the patch and post it to the filesection soon.
          >
          > Kind regards,
          >
          > wimpunk.

          The patch has been added to the current version
          (fconfig-20080329.tar.gz) so there's no need to use this one if you
          use a version after 29/03/2008