Apologies if you have seen it already. ... From: Friends against wind Date: 13 April 2015 at 13:19 Subject: Wind Energy: Theportavozacec
“The number of deformed lambs increased over the period of the wind farm operating near our property. The lambing rate in our merino stock decreased to aportavozacec
Someone commented on my previous email, which is reproduced at the end, below: "But the study says: "The commonly used 2–3 km radius buffer zones centred ...portavozacec
- Jul 25, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.