Help please

  • Stuart
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hello to the group, and a very Happy New Year.

      I am very new to this and a lot of it is going straight over my head. So I would like to know if there is anybody in the Hampshire, England area that has some frequencies they would share with me please.

      Regards
      Stuart
    • leimpie
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 16, 2010
        --- "freqsniffer" <melvyn.rattenbury@...> wrote:

        > although the scanner tunes to the correct control ch nothing is displayed on the trunkview screen, No site name no sys id details and nothing in the main window.

        Press F5 to check if you hear the incoming audio signal.

        No signal -> no decoding.
        If audio is present, check Windows Volume - Recording settings.

        --
        Gerrit.