Re: [trothkentucky] Texas pastor electrocuted while performing baptism

  • Stephanie Lowty
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hmm, Heathens meeting their end during ritual, I hear impalement can be very messy LOL.

      ~Steph

      Jordsvin <Jordsvin@...> wrote:
      http://www.wacotrib.com/news/content/gen/ap/TX_Pastor_Electrocuted_.html

      It might be fun to think of ways that Heathens might meet their end while
      performing ritual acts!

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        Insert Bad pun Here~~> i bet he was shocked to met his God.hehehe
        Draven