Re: [trothkentucky] Viking Dresses

  • Stephanie Lowty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Interesting read I took a stab at making one of these types of garbs a bit over a year ago. It actually turned out rather nice! If your interested I can bring it to the Siedher session. I also have some pic of my great grandmother wearing some more traditional Icelandic garb. Very cool.
      ~Steph

      Jordsvin <Jordsvin@...> wrote:
      http://polaris.umuc.edu/~jthies/sca/viking/aprondress.html

      Miscreant Paganism

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        I am very interested in seeing the outfit and the picture. see you then
        char